Rathod | Mohamedbhai LLC zealously defends the civil rights of individuals against governmental and institutional abuses of power. No individual should have his or her federally or state constitutionally protected rights violated by the government. Our previous case results speak for themselves.
Civil Rights Representation From Experienced Trial Advocates
In exclusively representing individuals in disputes against the government, we focus on:
- First Amendment retaliation
- Fourth Amendment unlawful search
- Fourth Amendment false arrest without probable cause or arrest by means of excessive force
- Unlawful incarceration
- Police brutality
- Excessive force
- Eighth Amendment prison conditions and unlawful inmate treatment and conditions
- Fourteenth Amendment procedural and substantive due process
- Fourteenth Amendment equal protection
- Fourteenth Amendment malicious/vindictive prosecution
- Prisoner, Inmate and parolee civil rights
- Business and public accommodation discrimination
- Equal and fair housing discrimination
We will never accept or tolerate governmental abuse of power from elected officials or those we trust to serve and protect. We understand the extraordinary economic and emotional injuries individuals suffer when subjected to governmental abuses of power. We aggressively fight to enforce and vindicate your rights to ensure that similar injuries will not happen to others.
Contact Our Civil Rights Lawyers In Denver
Call 303–578-4400 or fill out our online form to contact our firm and discuss your case with our experienced Denver civil rights attorneys.