Felipe is an attorney at Rathod Mohamedbhai LLC. His practice focuses on civil rights and employment discrimination. His entire career has been dedicated to protecting and enforcing the rights of employees in the workplace.
Prior to joining Rathod Mohamedbhai LLC, Felipe spent five years representing individual whistleblowers and employees in Washington, D.C., and secured multimillion-dollar whistleblower awards for several clients.
Felipe has represented clients in cases involving claims brought under whistleblower reward programs with the Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, in cases involving fraud against the U.S. government, as well as in retaliation cases before the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board.
In law school, Felipe served as an articles editor on the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review, and also participated in the school’s Poverty Law Clinic, where he helped several clients successfully challenge the denial of disability benefits.
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Juris Doctorate, 2011
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, Bachelor of Arts, Biology and American Studies, 2007
- Spanish (fluent)
- German (fluent)
Areas of Practice
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Criminal Defense
- *Colorado (application for admission pending)
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Tax Court